Mr. Idler Has Met

Tuesday 5 May 2009

What's Your Flava?

Crisps. The humble petite snack, effortlessly pop in to mouth for instant gratification. A flamboyant yet distinctive flavour will force your tongue to do double or even triple back flips. As a successful crisp pioneer I hold the tantalising treat close to my heart yet not to my mouth as that would be literally eating in to my profits. I bet all you crisp-goers are all wondering the same question “What is the famous Crispman’s favourite flavour of crisp?” And unfortunately the answer isn’t as half as exciting as you would expect, it’s a quarter. My relationship with crisps is not the same as yours; I see them as a business partner, an acquaintance. If any further feelings developed it would be most unprofessional not to mention hazardous, of course I have my preferences but power coincides hand in hand with the crisp industry and with great power comes great responsibility – Spiderman. It’s the same ethic as religion, RE teachers are told time and time again not to influence their student’s beliefs. And I will not influence my loyal consumers by tainting their minds to what is the greatest of all crisp flavours.

If people failed to have an individual opinion what type of world would we live in? We would live in a ditto type world (yes ditto is a Pokémon); it’d be like Noah divided by two. Here is an example; there would only be one supermarket; Tesco. There would be a sole dictator; Chuck Norris. There would be only one sex… There would be only one flavour of crisps; McCoy’s Mexican Chilli.


Note: Anyone who seeks reassurence concerning Swine Flu, this link may help. http://doihaveswineflu.org

No comments:

Post a Comment