Mr. Idler Has Met

Friday 24 April 2009

It's a big blog world out there...

Hi my name is Maxx de Jong, I’m 18 years old and I’m currently living in Spain but my hometown is that of Twickenham (outskirts of London) in England. That’s the snooze stuff out of the way, this is my first ever blog, I have a zestful enthusiasm to share my thoughts and opinions with the entire world. With that said I’m not stuck in the category of the ‘adolescent blogger’ who believes that their opinion is fact and anyone else’s is just an assortment of words. I am a highly creative person and have a theory called the ‘Creative Battery Theory’ which is best kept for another blog… I ‘ve been song writing and playing the guitar for eight years, I’m currently in a band called The Connoisseurs. I co-write The Adventures of Brian & Slutfeatures which have been a hit amongst many a fellow.  My main flaw is that I’m a bit of a procrastinator and because of this I often end up in all sorts of bother. In fact at this precise moment I should be revising for an A level Spanish Oral exam that takes place early tomorrow morning but instead I choose to blog.

I like the idea of the word blog, I know it is an abbreviation for a substantially larger word and though I don’t normally like abbreviated words as I find them tedious and darn right lazy. The word blog is inspirational… blog reminds me of the word jog (partly because it rhymes) these words are casual, stress free. Not as serious or demanding as words such as write or run. These laid back words come with no strings attached, they apply no pressure. Blog is a friendly word.

Maxx

X



1 comment:

  1. Traveler,
    Please comment before you depart.

    If you're lost,
    Follow me.

    If you're not lost,
    I guess that makes you found.

    ReplyDelete